Sunday 17 October 2010

Christmas came early

Ok one thing i forgot to tell you is that i do absolutly adore Christmas! I get very excited on Christmas. Frist I do love all the pretty decorations, second the whole crazy atmosphere running with people trying to get their presents in time, and I have to admit I am very good at buying presents. This is one of my favorite thing ever. Seeing the reaction of someone when they open your present is just unbeatable. And there is the Christmas market too. The smell of the muld wine, and if you're lucky too, snow.
However I may overlike Christmas in general, but I still believe October is a little too early to ahev Christmas displays everywhere! Anyway, been to the garden centre today, to buy a plant, not Christmas decorations, and overcame the custest things hehe. 


Right on another note, I would like to congratulate my friend M who just got engaged this week end. I am very happy for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment